THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

May 9, 2007

LUNCH!!!!

Hey guys,

I'm home at lunch and I've only got like 10 minutes to write right now so I'll get right to it.

I'm here with my friend Rachel (Rachel: HI EVERYBODY!!! Hee-hee!). Man is this chick hyper. She gets hyper when she's eating, its her fueling time. (Rachel: have you ever tasted rocket fuel? AlL!3: I'm still alive aren't I? Rachel: *pauses* right.) Oh my. Thats all that can be said.

Anyway I need to get going, I want to watch a little YouTube before I have to get back to school... I have Health class this afternoon! Oi! I hate Health class, it's 49 minutes of torture (Rachel: Exactly! I hate it so much I could rip the teachers head off and it still wouldn't express my feelings for the subject. AlL!3: Righto, Rae)!

L8r guys (Rachel: Mee-hee-hee)!

Hasta Lasagna!

AlL!3

0 comments: