THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Oct 10, 2007

Hey



Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't written much lately, I've been knee deep in some creative writing for Ficwad. It's a new fanfiction (don't laugh, MINE is good!) so ya, I've been wanting to write for a while... but anyway. I have some pics for y'all!


I have this one now... I sent this to all my friends, and I think it's funny! Bongo is cool and I don't care who says different.

So I need help: anyone who knows how I want to put a piture as my background here on blogger, and I want to have my writing closer to the middle of the right side. Anyone know how? I'm open for help if you have it at all.

The picture I want is kinda big, and I don't want it to scroll, like I want it to stay in one place. Does that make sense? Here's the pic:

There, it's much bigger than that, but if you happen to know how to do that it would be much appreciated! Thanks!
I have nothing else to really write about... Dick won BB8!
I would also like suggestions for videos I could make for Youtube, thanks guys!

0 comments: