THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jan 30, 2008

From School

Hey All,

It's freezing cold in Calgary today so we are stuck inside. I chose the computer lab so here I am trying to think of something interesting to tell you. I have a dentist appointment today? That's irrelevant. I have an LA test next period? Concerning to me, but you don't care.

Well, I can't think of anything.
Rachel's here!
Rachel: Uh... hi everybody... um... I don't know what to say.
That's okay Rachel, neither do I.
Rachel: YAY! I'm not the only one!
So, for anyone who has read the new blog "Our Garooge" I have invited Rachel to join that blog. Which you will accept tonight right Rachel?
Rachel: Yes.
Good. I've also invited two other people besides Rachel, Julia and Izzy. They should accept I hope. I think they will.

I also wanted to give a shout out to a blog I may have mentioned before, but I still love it! The Class of the Titans blog now run by Sandra (who I beleive said she worked in the animation department of the show)! CotT is my favourite show (even though I'm a little old for cartoons, I LOVE Greek Mythology and that show is so addicting!).

I have about three more minutes here, so I should wrap this up. Rachel, any input?
Rachel: Uh, well, I have, uh math this afternoon, but that doesn't really concern you.
Uh, ya, I dont' care really either. I MISS HALF OF SCIENCE AND ALL OF SOCIAL! Dentist appointments are awesome.
Rachel: I get braces next Monday and I miss lunch and most of the afternoon! YAY!
Cool, Rachel. So I have nothing else to say and I'm kinda blabbering on (if you couldn't tell) so I'm gonna go.

Bye!
Rachel: Bye! *Waves*
Haha,
AlL!3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!