THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Aug 7, 2008

Great Reviews!

So, as you can possible tell (depending on the time you read this post) from the polls on the side bar I am writing a series on Ficwad.com called "Good Enough" under the Class of the Titans tab.

I recently got two awesome reviews on the sequel "Out in The Park" which have boosted my faith in my writing immensly. Both said that they liked my story even though they normally didn't like aspects I had used in the story! I was very happy to know that I can change som people's minds, that really makes me feel like I'm succeeding in my chosen feild of the arts.

So, if you haven't read my story go to my profile and check out all my stories! If you're only interested in the Class of the Titans ones again they're "Good Enough" and "Out in the Park" by masquerade37.

0 comments: