THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Apr 11, 2008

Archery Provincials This Weekend

I'm leaving tonight for Edmonton for the Archery Provincials. I'm planning to place this time, because at the Alberta Winter Games I kind of came in last. But it doesn't matter, I will succeed this time it's my goal and my overall improvement already shows it.
I get to skip the last two periods today for the 3 hour trip. I'm looking forward to another fun-filled weekend away with my archery team!
Wish me luck!
AlL!3 out!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.