THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jul 4, 2008

Summer Vacation

School's finally out and I'm very bored..
I've been promised Stampede this year (finally) and we're planning for Monday or Tuesday.
I'm at a loss for interesting input lately and for that I apologize.
I am looking forward to High School in the fall. I don't handle summer vacation well, I always like having something to do and during the summer I don't have anything to do! ARGH! I can't even find any writing inspiration around. I have so little inspiration I wrote about my brother and me hunting down a mosquito last night, and that's not a very interesting, though I used some very unique vocbulary to make it sound interesting.
Mind you I guess that's one of the many challanges of being a writer, making normal things seem interesting! Man, that's one of the hardest parts though :(!!!
I am not going to be writing much about my life any more, more about my writing progress.
So I suppose there's not much to talk about then... so I'll have more soon.
Au revoir!

0 comments: