THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

May 21, 2010

*Insert Bad Title Here*

Hey again!

I'm posting a second blog in one month, this is kind of awesome. Anyway, a few interesting things happened today.

I went out shopping with my mom today and ended up at the Dance Store. I managed to find a beautiful black hip scarf with gold coins and beads and a full set of zills! I'm officially ready for my performance in the talent show (which I made!). I just cut my music down to the required time, I'm still considering using another song completely because it sucks how I've done it. But the costume has come together, it's a tribal fusion costume, as soon as I put it on I'll take a picture and try to post it up here, it's pretty awesome.

I also found an old bra, which miraculously is black, which I never wear anymore that I can turn into a wonderful belly dance bra with a little embellishment. I have so many beads hanging around that should be no problem. I just need to find time...

I still need to write my fanfiction for tomorrow, I haven't started yet and I was hoping to get a few thousand words into it. Or do several shorts again, because I seem to do that best. Which reminds me, I need to e-mail the host of the contest and ask about how the categories work... I should do that now if I want a reply.

I hope life is going well for everyone!
Yours, Allie

0 comments: