THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

May 24, 2010

Still At It

Another post, just trying to keep up my recent streak of posting. Not much new today. I bought the 3rd Dragonball omnibus today, so I can finally keep reading that, and I started reading XxxHolic online. I'm not sure whether I like it or not yet, but as soon as I figured out that Sakura and Syaoran were in it I figured I had to keep reading. So I'm about to start Chapter 16 tomorrow. Yeah, I'm reading unusually fast today.

I just did a concept art for a weapon for one of my characters from the TV series I wrote about earlier. It's basically a bow that sets itself up in seconds, optimal for combat involving alot of moving between locations.

That's about all for today, it was Victoria day, so I got the day off. I also had Friday off for the World Skills en lieu, so I had a nice long weekend. 14 school days left. I don't know if I'm actually going to make it...

I hope you are all doing better than I!
Allie

0 comments: